GH: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

And I don't follow RM closely so I don't know how she speaks in real life. So I'm judging based off what I'm seeing on GH(I did see her on DAYS but I'm not gonna count that) I missed Heather the last time she was on GH so I'm judging only base doff this stint sicne I didn't see her back in the 80s. She came off like your average one note soap villian.

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1. Could Liz be any whiter? Good lord that chick is white!

2. Joss is way too platinum and a bad recast! She's super white too!

3. McJason's new bromance is too funny! Not one hour after ending his marriage, Jason's now in a relationship with McBain? Lol

There's absolutely no reason Jason's combat boot should not be in Pigpen's throat! Jason talked more today with Pigpen than he has all year. He was very generous with information. Jason has a crush!

• Members

If you go on soap central, go to the GH section and you should see the link there. It's kind of long but it's worth it. She was on Soap Central Live with Dan J. Kroll. Someone called in and asked her if she was staying on and she said yeah, that she'd be back and then she gave some hints as to what she might be up to. It's definitely worth the listen!

ETA: Click this link then you should see an option to listen to it there.

http://soapcentral.com/radio/news/2012/120727-mattson.php

Archived