Y&R: MAB OUT! Hamner OUT! JFP IN! Griffith IN! Sheffer UNKNOWN!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would love to see Tamara again, the only time I felt that she was lackluster was when she was playing Taylor. The role was just a bad fit for her.

I would love for them to bring in TB and RC as characters not on the canvas though, not necessarily new, but old characters not currently on. But I can't think of any that would be good enough to warrant a return.

• Members

After today's episode, JFP can't come fast enough.

That Jack/Nikki wedding looked like such an amateur production. Probably the worst looking wedding I've ever seen on a soap. I can't wait for Jill's more hands on approach, at least someone will put some actual thought into how things look on-screen again...

• Members

I agree at how bad it looked. I just got an October 1976 episode of Y&R, and MAN what a difference it's astounding. the 76 episode is like a beautiful work of art. I just wish they'd repeat old episodes and I wouldn't even watch the new show. (The 76 eppy, BTW, should be on youtube within 48 hours)

• Members

Who are some of the characters featured? I hope it's a heavy Lorie episode.

Getting back to JFP, I do think the show is going to look absolutely smashing under her. I hope she has enough time to at least re-decorate those sets and create some modern new ones. I LOVED the new hospital set on GH, Carly's house, Kate's office and just about every set there. I didn't like the dark lighting (which actually would suit Y&R), but I loved how detailed and expensive her sets looked. She certainly knew how to make the show look expensive I'll give her that. I hope the show can compete with B&B at least on the production side of things.

Archived