WLS 50 Greatest Soap Opera Couples of All-Time

• Members
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to admit that they've done a pretty good job so far as well. However, in the description of Robert & Anna, it says that both Robert & Holly and Duke & Anna did not make the list. That's absurd to me. They were both extremely popular supercouples during the heyday of GH. They were certainly more popular than Robert & Anna (not to mention some of the other couples on the list). So, the rest of the line-up means very little to me.

• Members

If couples like Bob/Kim and Greg/Jenny are so low down on the list, I shudder to think of who may be higher up. Please tell me that the dead fish Greenlee and her lapdog Leo will not be there. All she did was bitch throughout their entire relationship.

• Members

I also appreciate the idea of gay couples being included, but I would not put either of those in the top 50, even though I see the importance.

I would have put Kyle/Fish from OLTL above either of them. Unfortunately, Nelson Branco, Carolyn Hinsey, and ABC Daytime pissed all over the chance of viewers ever remembering anything other than ugliness.

Archived