Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Members

Why is NY Love and Hip Hop still on the air? Sorry but K. Michelle can't even save this atrocity. They try TOO hard to be like the Atlanta show and it's sad. I bet Mona wishes she had found some way to keep Chrissy & Kimbella on the show. S2 was the best season for the NY franchise.

And damn. Mona was hurt back then. A sight for sore eyes. . . .

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Cheap, that whole set up is just shades of ATL and trying to recreate that to get eyeballs and I hope it fails, just stick a fork in NY and expand the franchise like she's been planning to do for ages now.

Peter also looks like an elder version of Rich which isn't saying much.

Edited by London

• Members

I enjoyed the episode but then again I am not hard to please. Here for the fuckery that is Tara/Peter/Aminah.

Peter is sexy and I enjoy Aminah's voice. :ph34r:

Fast forwarding all things Erica and Tahiry. The former irks me and the latter is just boring.

I miss Season 2. Sometimes I go back and watch it online. LOL.

• Members

It's funny you say Peter is sexy when all I've read about is his dirty ass feet lol. it's making me want to watch this! Funky Dineva posted a picture and asked if it was shyt on the bottom of his feet. It certainly looked that way in the picture. But in all honesty, I just have never been able to get into this series. Maybe I need to see it in better days, but these ladies don't have any spark. Once ATL hit they made these girls redundant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Im watching but really didnt feel the need to comment. The Peter triangle isn't even believable like Mimi/Stevie/Joseline was. Tara and Amina both invited to K Michelle's Welcome to NY party and when Peter finds out he rushes to the club to stop Aminah from going in. It was hilariously fake. But alas I will be watching the next episode to see how low these people will go for a check.

Also found out Peter has 7 kids and 5 baby mamas *barfs* He's turning me off now.

• Members

Peter is a dirty motherf--ker. Amina is his wife yet she cant tell anyone that they are married. That's so messed up. And as good as Peter is, how could he produce this?

JHh6FbM.jpg?2

Maybe he needs to get one of those DNA tests he was talking about....

Yandy ALWAYS instigating drama between people. She invited both Amina and Tara without knowing they had beef with each other? Yeah right! She's been doing this whoops, moments since her first season, getting two enemies together and letting them rumble.

Saignon, I know that guy. Not personally, but he's friends with one of my HS friends. I remember hearing about him a lot like 10 years ago

I just realized that Rocky isn't on the show anymore. Too bad Loreal isn't either bc I liked her

Edited by Cheap21