Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

First off, going off that pic of Rasheeda & K. Michelle, why is Mona even bringing back the NYC cast? With the exception of Yandy and probably Raqi, Tahiry, and Loreal, the rest of them women need to go. Including Ronald McDonald Rasheeda.

On tonight's episode:

- Drew is a moron. No one goes off verbal contracts/agreements anymore. Get a damn piece of paper and make your partner sign it. Period.

- Momma Dee flirting with dog whisperer is gross. It was clear that he was just being nice to her. You could tell he wanted to run for the hill.

- Shay is stupid. Erica is stupid. Y'all chicks fighting and throwing shade at each other over Scrappy?!! Scrappy?!!! Women . . . y'all need to do better.

- Was so proud of Arianne standing up to Mimi again this week. Mimi thinks b/c she has a big ass mouth that she can talk to people any way she chooses. I was glad Arianne got her face and challenged her.

- K. Michelle had me laughing when she hit Mimi with the flowers; however, I am over her antics. I'm still Team K, but she needs to stop resorting to violence when someone throws shade back at her. I can see she's going to get her comeuppance next week when her bosses at the label chew into her ass for her childish antics.

- Joseline had me rolling when she went in on Che Mack. When she called Che "braceface" all I could think of was:

Braceface.jpg

• Members

mu2xw.gif300yaeg.gif

2zebdd0.gif2rz80pi.gif

This bitch is SOOO EXTRA. NOT feeling her at all this season. She is too much of an actress and not a convincing one either.

2ymj8tw.gif2uxtn4m.gif

"What kind of dog are you?

"A cougar" A cougar isn't a dog, you dumb bitch!

Why is this ratchet ass bitch Che Mack Braces Faces (thanks Jos!) so pressed to work with Jos? Jos aint nobody? She acts like she's a Nicki Minaj in the industry.

"Go home, crank your braces, keep it moving bitch. Im out". "You sound stupid and you sound a mess bitch" Jos was SLAYING her

omg at Rasheeda shading delusional Karlie. "Karlie try and act like she is this big international popstar when she dknow damn well her biggest gigs are at the nearest shopping mall. Im not trying to say the girl aint got talent but the thing is, I aint seen it" laugh.png

2 adult men living together automatically means they are gay? I cant with this stupid bitch's logic.

Arianne....go away! why is she getting so much airtime this season?

eEtPNTt.jpg?1yuiDLvi.jpg?1

New hairstyles this episode: 2. Hairstyles to date = 13

Edited by Cheap21

• Members
There are plenty of adults who have roommates. If you're not even a big name in the industry, why would you want to waste an entire paycheck on rent when you could split it? She's just so fuckin extra and a dumb bitch. And yet again she resorts to getting physical when called out on her messiness.