DAYS: Greg Vaughan Joining The Cast

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He has the same "duh" face GV does in that collage. I guess they're believable as relatives.

Massey is one of the most asexual actors I've seen on a soap. He's basically Van Hansis with slightly better hair and a gym membership.

• Members

I like Greg but I'm not that thrilled about this. I always had a secret hope that Jensen would come back so he could be retrained in taking his shirt off and to just kill Eric off. Days is hit or miss with recasts. This has the potential to be a disaster. Julie Pinson as Billie was just horrible even though I like her. Also Days is a total train wreck right now so I think they should focus on fixing the crap that the old writers did before bringing in new blood.

• Members

Seems Natty is through with acting. According to recaps of the recent NL/TC PA, she is now studying photography. She mentioned the person she is learning under is some big photographer name, but I forget who it is.

Good for her. Emmy or not, acting was not her strong suit.

• Members

After reading about her terrible experience at Days which she finally talked about, I doubt she'd have any interest in returning. They treated her like garbage.She's moved on and has moved to NYC . And unlike most of these folks, she has another business and income source she's had for years so money has never been an issue.

Archived