DAYS: Greg Vaughan Joining The Cast

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tomlin only told her 3 things about Taylor oneof them was nice I think one was smart and the other was sweet or something vague and dumb like that. She constantly asked him for feedback and director but he always told her she was fine and should just keep doing what she was doing. After a talk with him one day where he praised her acting a few days later he fired her over the phone saying he wanted Taylor to be taking in a new direction.

• Members

Working together upcoming Hallmark movie Two In will be a good trial run for Greg Vaughan (ex-Lucky, GENERAL HOSPITAL; ex-Diego, THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS) and Alison Sweeney (Sami, DAYS OF OUR LIVES) before the two become co-stars in Salem! A DAYS setsider tells Soaps In Depth that Vaughan has been cast on the NBC soap -- but it's unclear whether or not he'll be playing Sami's twin brother, Eric, as rumored. What we do know is that Vaughan will begin taping in August and he'll be entering the canvas as a holy man. Has Eric made a career change since moving to Colorado following a near-fatal accident? Or has Vaughan been cast in an altogether different role? A spokesperson for DAYS could not be reached for comment.

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2012/07/vaughan-joining-days-but-as-who.html

• Members

Eric Brady possibly showing up as a priest hilariously falls in like with a joke theory I came up with when Greg was first being considered for Eric. The idea that Eric Martsolf seems more suited visually to play Eric than Brady, I thought it would hilarious if Days tried redoing the John/Roman storyline with them. And the Brady who's been here has really been Eric all along. It'd be completely stupid, but also really funny*.

*By funny, I mean as funny as the cameo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I dont know. I am fine with either way.

For them to return as a couple would be shocked and they would already be bonded to take on Salem, who will not approve. But to see it happen would prob be better and he could defend her, saying shes changed and he is an adult and can date who he wants.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived