DAYS: Greg Vaughan Joining The Cast

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lol, OK. This will likely be a train wreck, but who knoes... I hope Eric and Sami are close, and he's her one true Knight in Shining Armor, because she's been a punching bag for the men on this show for so long I can't @ him being the latest guy with 'grievances' w/ her he'd like to air.

• Members

I am happy about Greg being on TV again but for some reason I can't get excited about this. Maybe I'm just worn out over all the so called big names all these shows have hired over the past year that have amounted to nothing. And I'm really not interested in another man thrown in Nicole and Samis worlds. It's annoying as heck that whenever they supposedly shake up this show it's always the same people who get hired and fired and they never fix the real problems.

• Members

It's because Eric is basically already here just under the name Brady. I don't know why they are bringing Eric on, they already have too many men in that age bracket and Brady has been useless since they hired Eric Matsolf, his sole reason for having screentime today was to have him mug at the camera and huff and puff in front of Madison for 10 minutes. They don't know what to do with the men they already have (Brady, Lucas, Rafe, Daniel, etc.) I don't see the reason for bringing in another one who they probably only have a lame entrance story planned for before they have him languish in the background as a dayplayer for the rest of his contract and who they only bring out once every 6 months in order to sex up some random woman of the year some writers are fixated on.

Archived