May 28 - June 1, 2012

Toups

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B&B has never been close to Y&R in viewers ever so why would it be a problem now? What matters is that it is up hugely in the demos and is closing in on Y&R in the demos. If anything it makes Y&R look bad that they have 1 million more viewers than B&B and they're that close in demos. It shows B&B has a younger audience which will keep it on air.

• Members

It is like B&B is ignored whether its doing good or bad. :lol: I remember two years they were losing like 600,000 viewers year to year and they were at 1.9's and 1.8's and nobody talked about. They were too busy talking whether AMC or OLTL were getting canceled first.

• Members

The problem with Days is they traditionally have skewed younger. Now while maintaining viewers their demos have crashed. B&B to me is the sleeper. They have gained in all categories but constantly gets ignored by the so called soap press and anyone online.

• Members

B&B & Days at least TRY. B&B is actively changing the main focus on the show, sure its just to a different set of airhogs, but B&B has always basically revolved around a few core people. Days, well is trys a little too hard, a little too often, and usually it doesnt work out - but they actively change [!@#$%^&*] up. Im not surpsied either show does, i guess one could well? or not as shitty as everyone else.

• Members

I think B&B has a lot of problems, still, but I do think Liam and Steffy are charismatic and Hope has potential, if they ever move her stories along. No one featured in a major role on GH or Y&R now has any charisma. It's all about "soapy goodness!"

Archived