GH: Alternative

• Members

Take it from someone who endured the gross indignity of Howarth as ATWT's Paul Ryan. You wouldn't want that to happen.

I would have preferred him playing Caleb (or someone connected to him) in order to explain the lingering questions of what happened to him and Livvie on PORT CHARLES and why Sam resembles this girl who clearly lives in the same town as she yet whom no one knows, remembers, or even talks about.

Actually, I wouldn't have minded Tea showing up down the road for whenever one of GH's characters was in trouble (a murder trial, let's say) and needed the assistance of an experienced attorney. GH did something like this years ago, in fact, with OL's Jon Russell. Might it have been just a short-term gig? Possibly. Depending on how well the limited, short-term stint was received, though, and whether or not FL actually clicked with anyone on GH, it might have been extended indefinitely. And instead of bringing over everyone from her story to tell the next chapter, so to speak, she might have made a few, oblique references here-and-there to help OL fans know what had happened to such-and-such character, but do so in a way that wouldn't have seemed intrusive to established GH fans.

I hear Nordstrom's is hiring. ;)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As long as Michael Easton is asleep in every scene, I don't see why any show casts him. This much-vaunted chemistry with Kelly Monaco has done nothing for two soaps now.

As for Florencia, I'd love to see her in a new role. Tea has always existed solely to glorify rape and abuse. She has no other characteristics.

• Members

They did this on Nightshift 1 I think they had a patient bandaged up the last name was Barrett but they never revealed anything else about the patient. Guza threw it out there then Huh?

Its being said that GH was renewed through 2013. It was apparently announced on GMA yesterday morning

• Members

I think it's too late. Bringing on any other characters from other shows will now just be adding insult to injury unless the characters 1.) are short-term and 2.) add something to a GH-based, non mob story. For example, having Anna and Patrick discover Robin is alive and being held in some mad scientist's medical facility and calling David Hayward to help might work provided he doesn't stick around too long and that Anna and Patrick are the focus of the story. (I'm just throwing that out as an example not as a suggestion.)

Instead now you not only have OLTL characters on the show, soon there will be scenes that actually take place in Llanview. Really, Frank? You're going to take some of what's left of your budget to build Llanview sets and you wonder why GH viewers feel like their show is being occupied?

I've been watching soaps for 30 years and I have to admit that I'm amazed at this trainwreck of hubris and tone-deafness. I honestly can't look away.

• Members

ABC Destroyed them all. The sets in Llanview I think are gonna be small. Like maybe outside at Angel Square or the Diner. I dont think they are rebuilding Buchanan Mansion.Michael Easton talks about this in a new interview posted in the Spoiler section.

Brody coulda worked since he left Llanview to start a new

• Members

John never had a house and I don't think he ever will. I was convinced a long time ago that the reason Mama McBain forever sang on cruise ships is because she was afraid that if she came home for good, John would move into her basement.

Archived