GH: Alternative

• Members

Jersey Shore is a very well known reality show that many people know about, even those that have never watched a single one. Its not like some obscure reference. Im sure most people out there at least have some knowledge that there is a famous show set in Jersey

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In other cases I might have agreed wtih you as he used to use alot of random pop references which added nothing to the scene, but in this case no. A reality show proucer making a quick reference to Jersey Shore while filming a reality show was pretty appropriate for that scene. It didnt seem out of place at all and it didnt stand out as trying to be too hip. He didnt even mention the show by name

• Members

Anybody else feel a hermaphrodite sexing up relatives coming!?

The few eppies I've watched over the last 4 months had already given me a Trassions vibe. But then the preview of Johnny's subconscious solidified GH had become a smelly combination of Trassions and OLTL. Every preview was not real, just someone imagining what someone else's response might be. Or a reveal that never took place. For instance, the day before Gwen's wedding to Epig, he's kissing Teresa. The preview shows Rebecca, Gwen's mother, walking in shocked and horrified. Turns out, she found her lost keys.

Never thought GH would descend to its current state. The cameras? A special kind of awful!

ANDREA

• Members

^Well I will say at least in that clip the cast is cute fun and appealing.

It's odd that FV is a director by trade and the direction on the show, at least what little I have watched of it in recent months, seems worse than ever.

It looks worse than GL in it's final year and makes Ellen Wheeler look like the Scorcese of Soaps

Archived