GH: Discussion for the Month of June

• Members

Heather is too cute in her yellow rain coat. She also looked good in that blue shirt today.

Soapboy: Your banner wub.png and laugh.png .

I enjoyed seeing Dead!Anthony in a wheelbarrow way too much.

Sam's new baby is super cute. Loved her scenes with him.

ETA: Happy Birthday, R Sinclair! Hope you've had a great day smile.png .

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

laugh.png Hope your day was great ;-) I hope you didn't bother w/todays GH...if you did, I'm so sorry.

Did I not predict a baby switch and stillbirth from these hacks in last months thread...rolleyes.gif The past two episodes have nearly been unbearable.

Nice graphic SoapBoy...LOL! Love the shot of Mumphess Maggie laugh.png

• Members

Yesterday's eppy just showed why I can no longer watch this show in long stretches. It had me rolling my eyes so much, I get headaches.

I hardly recognize GH now. Sorry, but a dead AZ being rolled around in a wheel barrel should NOT be the highlight of the eppy! It takes away from the story of Johnny executing his father, which should be the meat of the story - not how many laughs we can get out of this!

Baby switch? It does not help that I don't give 2 chits about either one of these chicks, but Sam's baby was so beautiful :)

I did enjoy Carly and Jason. It's a shame she has to say those words to Jason, but the scenes were nice. I don't care for Jason unless he's holding a gun, but Jason would be supportive of his raped wife and making

sure she got whatever she needed. If he had a problem with the baby, Sam would never know about it. But we have to have a purpose for John McBain. I get it. I get it.

Which brings me to my next point...it was a huge turn on seeing that cord around John's neck. I only wish those guys had beat him some more. I needed a throwback to Jason beating Ric to a stump in the parking garage. Lawd, that was hot! Sadly, the only reason I tuned in was to see John get his ass whipped :( :( :(

Well, I can't unwatch this eppy, so I'll just have to wait until it leaves my mind on it's own.

Chit, I'm starting to root for GMIA.

ANDREA:(

• Members

I wodner how people feel about Todd's role in this switch. This is all speculation but Tea's baby looks dead and if he isnt, I think Heather will let everyone think he is. It looks like she's going to steal Sam's baby and give him to Todd to give to Tea. I see Todd going along with this to make up for the pain he caused her when he shot her husband. Its still wrong and makes him a baby thief if he goes alongs with it, and he will be causing her even more pain down the line when the baby is ripped away from her. Ugh, I hate these types of stories

• Members

I have a feeling that Todd's hands will initially be kept clean but he will find out later. You don't need Heather and Todd for this switch. One alone is more than capable and soulless enough to do it. Heather will be the heavy here. But perhaps Cartooni will surprise you. I wish i cared about at least one of the parties involved. Sadly, I don't.

ANDREA

• Members

The thing is Todd's seen the baby so he would know right away that Sam's baby isnt Tea's so I cant see his hands being clean from the beginning. I wonder how this will even work bc Sam has seen her baby and spent enough time with him. What are they gonna go for here...all babies look the same? This thing sounds like a mess already

• Members

Details details...since when has Cartooni ever cared about that?! Tea's birthing scenes were beyond ridiculous, and for a baby that needed urgent care, why in the sam hell is Todd standing in the rain with the kid talking to Heather? Jason? Too little too late. Having John beat up will be his undoing because John was not there to get Sam to the hospital and she will have to do the best she can behind the wheel after giving birth. So obvious, and I really don't like the writing for Jason.

• Members

Wow I had no idea people were so turned off to GH right now. I have loved this entire week and think that all of the storylines are very entertaining. I am loving John/Sam...no more Jasam for me! And I also love this seemingly imminent baby switch storyline. What a great way to cross paths with more characters and even include Heather!

I also loved Heather's fantasy of her and Luke. LMAO!

Archived