GH: Discussion for the Month of June

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Woohoo!! Baby switch storyline (I hope). When was the last GH baby switch storyline? Great episode today.

Anyone have a screen of dead-Anthony smiling? That was hilarious. And I laugh every time I think of it. laugh.png

• Members

I think it's funny that there was concern that campy, fluffy Ron Carlivati might not be able to adapt to the darker morbid themes of General Hospital. AFAIC he's adapted quite well. Seems no child under the age of five who was conceived in Llanview can survive within the city limits of Port Charles. Does it get any darker than killing children? But since he showed up he's only killed Llanview's babies, so GH fans should take note. All the complaining about OLTL characters, is wholly justified IMO. But no one has suffered more from their introduction to GH than OLTL fans. I don't even like Tea, but this story in the service of the Golden Penis and the Glittery Hoo Hah breaks my heart. I really can't believe Ron killed the progeny of his golden couple to service his new fixation. And it's sad for me. Todd and Tea were by far the more interesting component of the birthing scenes in spite of Delgado's ridiculously volume challenged screeches (That was the one good thing about OLTL being cancelled for me -- I could be spared Tea in labor). But they were fused with tension and worry and anxiety. The actors meshed beautifully. Then there was Sam's delivery. wacko.png

• Members

I wonder how many of those watched OLTL. His OLTL was nothing more than constant forced grins to show us the hilarity of violence against women and how the men suffer the most. His GH has been about the same.

Archived