GH: Discussion for the Month of June

• Members

I have a feeling Heather will revive the baby, then do the switch, Tea will be offcamera for a while with Sam's healthy baby, and Sam will sink further into a depression with a child who has developmental issues, and she will blame herself, or tell herself that this isn't her baby.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Too bad, but he'll live. Then he can play victim and we'll all rejoice in his redemption and welcome him to GH with open arms and the ratings will skyrocket through the roof. It's what they've done with Sam ever since she's been on GH. Too bad it never works.

• Members

Wow, today was painful to watch. First I had to sit through Hater Yellgado verbally and physically abuse Todd even though he was doing everything in his power to help her instead of leaving her ungrateful ass at that bus stop (of which I'd high-five him for), but then I had to watch McBain get beat up by some two-cent thugs because the roided goiter cant handle a taste of the medicine that he has dished out to his wife for years. I'd better see a follow up of McBain shanking his punk ass for that shít.

The only saving grace was seeing Heather for the first time in years, having Heather and Todd meet (for what hopefully isn't the last time), and Sam and McBain being their radiant selves together as they shared their special moment.

Can't wait to see more Todd/Heather on Monday!

• Members

The only reason why that punk had McBain beaten up is because his panties are in a twist over the idea that he may turn Sam's head, which was the same reason why Sam came for Liz. I'm no fan of either character or their jealousy-fueled stunts, but the idea that the roided goiter's stunt was 'righteously justified' while Sam's was the work of a 'bitter bitch' is glaringly hypocritical.

She may have been back for months, but this is the first time that I am seeing her.

Archived