HLN to broadcast the emmys

dragonflies

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Robin's working on a new Netflix series with Kevin Spacey here in town called "House of Cards". I fantasize about booking a role and picking her brain about her Santa Barbara experience.

I didn't even know about this. Maryland love! Yeah, I'm leaving and all, but it's still cool smile.png .

• Members

I guess I will be watching out of default since there isnt a damn thing on this summer besides Dallas.....

Interested to see if Massey can shock everyone and win an Emmy...could happen after the Laura Wright fiasco....

i wouldnt be shokced that boy earned it already

• Members

Instead of making Morning Show the final away (when I'm sure none of those hosts will even attend), why not do Talk Show and try to convince THOSE hosts to come? That seems like a easier solution than focusing on GMA and Today.

• Members

Instead of making Morning Show the final away (when I'm sure none of those hosts will even attend), why not do Talk Show and try to convince THOSE hosts to come? That seems like a easier solution than focusing on GMA and Today.

That would definitely make more sense.

The only thrill now will be waiting to see if Kathie Lee and Hoda win with Today and stumble up to the podium completely schnockered.

• Members

laugh.png

I just checked my schedule and I have that night off, thank God. I look forward to live tipsy posting with y'all. You never know when your last Daytime Emmys may really be your last Daytime Emmys. Shoot, friggin' OWN should have tried to nab that [[email protected]#$%^&*]. Lord Oprah Jesus knows they could use the ratings, no matter how paltry.

As do I. I think at this point, as ridiculous as it is that this will be on HLN, the coverage can only be, if only slightly, better than what a network would give the show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

If they really want to save money, they can keep the winner of the last award on stage and have him or her present the next award and just go down the chain that way!

That will work very well until one of the winners is drunk, lol.

I'm telling you...Next year, have it on E! with Chelsea hosting.

• Members

If they really want to save money, they can keep the winner of the last award on stage and have him or her present the next award and just go down the chain that way!

That is such a fun idea!

Archived