Dancing With the Stars: All Stars Edition

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What was up with Tristan and Val acting like a couple of teenagers who'd never seen a pair of (o)(o) before??? What a couple of boobs (and I'm not referring to the women!)

Sorry, but I thought Pamela was embarrassing....she was so busy playing up the whole vampy sexpot thing when the camera was on her it felt like we were supposed to overlook that her dancing was mediocre.

Didn't seem that Drew likes Anna very much.

I thought Bristol shimmied more than danced.

Still, there are plenty of really good dancers to make this a tough competition.

• Members

Kelly did a good job but she has to learn to keep it interesting when she's not in her partner's arms. When left to her own devices, there's quite a bit to be desired. Did they say "General Hospital " once? Kelly was introduced as a soap star, which was stupid. But I don't recall them ever saying GH before she danced.

Pamela? All star? What was she like the first time around? She was totally playing up the sexpot vamp while stinking up my screen. Double elimination please! Pamela and Bristol!

• Members

Kelly was great! Apolo was awesome. Love him. I really don't think I can take a whole season of Helio mugging it up. I don't know why but he's always bugged me. I don't know. Gilles and Peta were hot as hell. However, hot over substance will only go so far.

Joey was kinda terrible. LOL. Poor Joey. And he went first. I bet he lands in the bottom.

Drew and Melissa didn't wow me like I had hoped they would.

Sabrina was fantastic and I love Louis, however, it was a little too frentic, but I notice Louis is a very frentic and fast dancer. It was just a little chaotic.

Kirstie and Maks got huge applause and cheers. Still the favorites. I hope they can pull it out of their hats to make it to the end again. I think her and Emmitt have the best shots just due to their personality and their professional couplings are great. Emmitt was really good, of course. I was watching him last night and just know that he has this thing in the bag again. I really believe it.

And I'm actually somewhat impressed Bristol is serious this time about the show. She looks much better and actually seemed to put a lot into the dance. So kudos to her, but in reality, she should never outlast the people she probably will outlast. We all know that. She knows that. Plain and simple.

I was annoyed by Pam and Tristan, wtf. You act like dogs in heat on some white powder. I mean, what was that? I love Tristan but I hope they're eliminated tonight. She WAS embarassing. It's sad when the girl you hilariously dissed, Bristol, danced better than your ass and she did even worse than you AND gained weight the first time.

• Members

And seriously? How on earth did Pam get cast on this season when you have Kristi Yamaguchi sitting on the sidelines, and many other great women who could dance (um, Mel B.). And same for Bristol. I'd imagine they chose to save some celebrities for a future All Stars and knew that Bristol would bring the intrigue and buzz and they could justify it because she made it to the finals. As for Pam, I got no idea. Maybe a better celeb bailed and she was a last minute substitute?

• Members

The rabid fans came out in droves last night on Twitter.

Some of the things they were saying about Kelly were unbelievable. Even LW caught hell for supporting Kelly on DWTS.

It was really bad. I had to ask some of the people I follow to stop retweeting that stuff.

Sick [!@#$%^&*]!

Archived