DAYS: Will be preempted for 2 weeks for Summer Olympics

• Members

I dunno, even during DAYS' boring moments of the past few years, I'd rather it be boring than embarrassingly bad. The stuff from 2004-2006 was just trash. Was it more dazzling to watch, like a trainwreck carnage of beloved people you know? Certainly. But a bad, bad era nonetheless.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't get past Kyle Lowder's "CHLOE CANNOT DIE!!!!" or whatever he said. Pure cheese gold.

Some of that promo is great, especially the Jan/Phillip/Shawn/Belle scenes. How long was this after Martha Madison had come on as Belle?

Kate jumping on John is great too.

• Members

Martha Madison debuted as Belle on August 10, 2004. So she premiered on the Tuesday of the week Days went off the air for the Olympics. I still really love Martha, she made Belle a woman and Kirsten, much as I enjoy her, still looks like she's in college.

MY FAVORITE thing about this promo is "I think I have cancer... of the the uterus." In fact, back then I was posting on the Television Without Pity soap boards and around that time it became of a running gag for people to use "...of the uterus" in their posts.

• Members

The show is so awful now with no direction or clear vision. Too many rewrites, dropped plots and a whole lot of nothing. I hope they drop the writers and EP during this hiatus and come back with a whole new team for the material that airs when it comes back. Heck I could go for that now as 4 months seems so far away to still put up with the current crap

Archived