GH: Michael Easton interview

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love how they use this as an excuse but then quickly say it's all about Sonny. John doesn't give a damn about anyone, he just loves to purse his lips, put his hands on his hips, and stare impassively at other men for some lame "feud."

Maybe he and Sonny used to go around banning shampoo and soap.

• Members

Every time I read the word "Cartini" my skin crawls for some reason...

If you ever saw one John scene you'll know the gist. Staring into space, lip puckering, looking bored, and having a spark with a woman for about a half a second before she has a complete nervous breakdown over him.

• Members

I just don't see a difference between this and a dozen stories Sonny has already had - it's not like ME and MB are these amazing untapped talents waiting for new inspiration. They know what they do and they do it again and again.

I actually didn't have a problem with John until the story where he happily tossed out Natalie and baby and hooked up with Kelly. The story was a disaster, in that he never showed any hint of regret and it took 50 different characters saying "You still love Natalie" to move the plot along. I hated it (not because of "Jolie" being apart, just because of the incredible misogny and inertia where months and months would pass before he batted a damn eyelash) and I have never liked John since. GH already has so many men who are comatose.

• Members

I think Cartini wrote the end of OLTL like they did because when they filmed the final show Nov 18th. They were under the impression OLTL would resume filming after Thanksgiving. The plan was for OLTL to end on ABC Jan 13th 2012 and start on PP's TOLN on Jan 16th 2012 with no break

But then Nov 23rd PP cancelled plans to continue OLTL

Archived