February 6-10, 2011

Toups

• Members

Great post. GH has been circling the drain for almost a decade. It was clear Frons/Phelps/Guza didn't care about the viewers wants - just what they wanted. Sonny/Jason/Carly were the be-all of everything and it hurt the show - a lot. I'm so thankful that it appears Ron was a big 80s fan and will have the show more balanced. GH is going off the air soon. I just want it to end on a high note.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Naw I didn't have a problem with your answer I was only referring to the people who responded to my post. I didn't take your comment as being a negative at all. I only had a problem at the other people's post b/c they were trying to spin what I stated as a negative and I don't like that when I try to keep my posts positive.

I agree it isn't too interesting to look at the ratings since there's not that many but that's why I also try to stay positive b/c there's no point in being negative anymore when we only have so many soaps now to discuss about now. Ever since the cancellations of AMC and OLTL, its been sickening to me personally to read negative comments about soaps but that's just me. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Archived