AMC & GL Alum Comes Out

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There were photos of him making out with his boyfriend online years ago. It was pretty much a Neil Patrick Harris thing where people in the industry knew, it just wasn't "officially" said until rumors started making the mainstream.

Even when the rumors hit they seemed to keep quiet. I am kind of surprised he said anything at all, since Hollywood means you can't ever say the word, or else.

I guess this makes his being in a poorly photographed People's Sexiest Man cover is even less likely.

• Members
That's been a not so secret secret for a while now, but kudos to him for not trying to hide in plain sight, especially since rumor has it being gay is why he didn't get the Superman role back in 2003.

I think that was actually because Brian Singer replaced the director who wanted Bomer.

• Members

Matt was only on AMC a few days but it was for a major story playing Bink's ex GF, Sarah's fiance and then he was on GL for 2 years as Ben Warren. Plus I consider any actor who spent one day or 40 years on a show a alum once they leave said show.

Archived