DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Members

I know there was a mention a while back of how Sonny was into Will right away. I remember him being very chummy with Will...but later it was completely dropped for I am gay help me out Grandma Marlena...I hate my mom so I am going to huff and puff and smirk hour......there was that time Sonny was upset when he caught Will kissing the other guy but really nothing else became of it.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And frankly why would Sonny be the one attracted to Will anyway. Will is an immature brat, sexless, and uncomfortable with who he is. Sonny should be allowed a story outside of Will and allowed to develop other relationships not just be the resident gay man hot for smirky.

• Members

I'm usually attracted to the Will type...and I mean looks....but Sonny is not your typical gay guy....he is good looking....good head on his shoulders and geniune nice guy....you dont see that in real life...lol Most guys are the Will type in behavior and attitude....lol And I agree Will should be the one going after Sonny.. Then Sonny not giving him the time of day.

• Members

He likes the bad boy type? laugh.png I was wondering too where Sonny's acttraction came from out of nowhere.

It was just last week he was mad at how he was acting wtih Sami at the coffee house and didn't even know why they

were friends.

• Members

YOu cant tell if Will is happy or not...he has the same reaction to everything.....In pic 3 at least you can tell that Sonny is smitten with Will. I wish Chandler would tone down his smirks....I noticed today that his scenes some to be the same..he reacts the same way to everything. Both Will and Sonny are gay yet they are both touching the wrong part of the body....LOL....I just had to go there with the pics..

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Freddie Smith (Sonny) held a Q&A On Got Glue today

Freddie, what is it you like most about your (past and upcoming) storyline?

Freddie Smith: I liked being there for Will when he needed me the most. And in the upcoming storylines, I like interacting with the rest of the cast.

Hello Freddie, What type/s of music do you listen to and who is/are your favorite bands or singers?

Freddie Smith: R&B and hip-hop and dubstep. Anything on the Fresh 40.

Freddie, Do you do anything special when preparing for scenes? Or do you just get right into it?

Freddie Smith: I just do a lot of homework and run it as much as we can before we shoot.

What kind of storyline would love to see Sonny do next?

Freddie Smith: I would personally like to see Sonny get into some trouble since he's been so perfect.

The way Sonny has helped Will through his "coming out" was so mature and caring. Did you have any saying in the way this relationship was building up?

Freddie Smith: The writing team is so phenomenal and they have a really good feel of what needs to be conveyed to the audience.

Freddie, What was the last great vacation you were on? And why was it great?

Freddie Smith: 5 days ago I was in my hometown in Ohio and I was with all of my family.

Freddie, who is your closest friend on the set?

Freddie Smith: Literally, I can't choose. Everybody from the cast and crew, we've all developed such a great friendship. It's like a big family backstage.

Freddie, Was acting something you always wanted to do? And if you weren't an actor, what would you be?

Freddie Smith: I wanted to be an actor when I was 17. I think I'd be an entrepreneur of some sort. I want to get into real estate and own a bar or restaurant as well as acting.Freddie - Sonny is so ambitious in business.

What Olympic sport is your fave?

Freddie Smith: The 100m and 400m, the vault, water polo, swimming.

Hi Freddie, besides Sonny =), what would be a dream role for you to play?

Freddie Smith: I'm always intrigued with characters who are geniuses. If I could play a role of this amazing intelligent human being with great talent, it would be really fun to play.

So Freddie do you have a favorite character you like to be on screen with the most

Freddie Smith: It's a tie between so many people. I'd say Will and my parents.

Freddie, how would you feel about a DiMera/Kiriakis feud storyline involving Brady and you against EJ?

Freddie Smith: I think that'd be awesome!

Hey Freddie! Looking forward to seeing more of you in the fall, what words would you use to describe Sonny's upcoming SL?

Freddie Smith: Uplifting, emotional, exciting.

Hi Freddie! I've really enjoyed watching the friendship between Sonny and Will develop, especially as Will was coming to terms with his sexuality. Any hopes to see more of Sonny and Will in the coming months?

Freddie Smith: Our friendship will continue to build. You'll have to tune back in after the Olympics to see what happens.Hi Freddie! Thanks so much for doing this! Love you as Sonny.

What would you like to see happen with Sonny in the future, storyline wise?

Freddie Smith: I would just love him to continue to grow as a person and to find love and to continue his success as an entrepreneur.

Freddie - Which DAYS couple is your favorite?

Freddie Smith: Judy and Wally are my favorite Days couple

Freddie, what's been your favorite scenes to film to date besides the Daysaster and any clue what happened to Albert? Did we scare him?

Freddie Smith: First scene that came to my mind was the scene in Horton Square with Lucas when I told him I had feelings for Will.

Hi Freddie. What a nice surprise!! Absolutely love your work on the show!

Freddie Smith: Thank you so much! I appreciate it! It means a lot

Freddie, welcome! I am thrilled with the upcomming storyline w/Will & Sonny! How are your feelings about this? Are you as excited as we are!?

Freddie Smith: Yes, so excited. Been waiting just as long as you have.

Hi Freddie. So far what is your favorite thing about being apart of Days???

Freddie Smith: Meeting so many great people and experiencing it all with them.

Wait is this Freddie's chat? If so, I do love Sonny. Will he be getting his own story line independent of a romance with Will which I support entirely! I just like seeing people have other things going on in their lives too.

Freddie Smith: Sonny is definitely going to have a lot more going on in the next couple of months. There are a lot of changes coming to Salem.

Hey Freddie! Will there be a will sonny romance ?? I live you on the show!

Freddie Smith: Stay tuned. You won't be disappointed.

Filming the DAYSaster was hard and difficult seeing everyone get hurt, but it was nice to see all the great people who did survive.

Thank you for everyone's continued support and dedication to the show and to Sonny & Will's storyline!

• Webmaster

The pairing is definitely in for a big twist. What you see in the promo will lead to some soapy storytelling, but fans may be hating a key moment as it follows traditional soap opera storytelling to its core.

Archived