Days: SOD and SOW Spoilers

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes these sound real good and that commentary was annoying like KR said. People like that honestly confuse me-its obvious they don't like the show yet they continue to watch and complain <_< .

It looks like we get a lot of Caroline next week and Bonnie too. I hate that Mimi learns the truth though but I guess Shimi needs a flaw somewhere. Next week will be so good with Hope learning the truth and everything else. Days is so good right now :D .

• Members

Great spoilers! I especially like the Bo/hope stuff...but it doesn't sound like chelsea goes to jail...did I miss something? Anyway, I agree with you both. Those idiotic comments alongside each spoiler practically ruined the whole experience of being spoiled! :angry:

Or you're just disillusioned about how incredible this show has become, or the fact that it is officially the best soap on the air and every moment is Can't Miss. Yeah...I bet that's what it is. What's the matter, AMC, OLTL, GH, or the CBS soaps suck at the moment? Awww, too bad, cause DAYS DOES rock!@

• Members

Okay, perhaps I was a bit harsh with the "suck" comment, lol. And I'll give ya that. But I honestly believe, bar none, that there's no stopping DAYS. It's just Must See TV. And yeah, it has recreated some of that old '90s magic with the same characters and similar situations but who freakin' cares? It works!

And THAT's coming from the guy who once thought of DAYS (after the Reilly era) as "that show that comes on after PASSIONS," lol. So what a treat that both the NBC soaps are gaining momentum and improving by leaps and bounds, while DAYS has reached near perfection!

• Members

:rolleyes:

actually,ATWT is a much better soap.and as I said before,if anyone has a problem with my opinion on the show,you can stop reading my posts and that's it.this is not a days loving board.this is a general soap board where people share diffrent opinions.dont like it? too bad.

• Members

Wow, Caroline finds out about Chelsea killing Zack too!? Damn. Hope is gonna hit the roof. I cannot wait to see Kristian play this!

So glad we are getting lots of Caroline and Bonnie! LMAO at Bonnie faking a heart attack.

A big ole yawn to the Lumi/Austin/Carrie stuff.

And of course we got to go back to Belle whining about how much she loves Shawn, etc. UGH. I knew the good stuff wouldn't last long.

Archived