Days: SOD and SOW Spoilers

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wasn't saying this was a DAYS love thread. I wasn't saying anything specifically towards you or this thread. I was taking part in the discussion that this thread drifted towards. But common sense should tell you, me, or anyone that if you come into a thread and disagree with the majority of posts, then you will be met with debate.

If one has a problem with people challenging his or her opinions or comments, then he or she shouldn't be on a message board, IMO.

Also, maybe people suggest you stop watching because you make seem like it is utter torture.

• Members

I will agree with that. Even though nothing groundbreaking is happening, it is still really entertaining on a day to day level which I think it was lacking there for a while which is why I stopped watching. It is a lot better than it was in the summer and for the better part of the last year, but, on the other hand, I could see it falling into the same trap again if it doesn't keep things interesting somehow. I think Miguel and the Fox re-cast will keep things fresh for a bit.

When the heck do they AIR anyway?

• Members

No I read that the convenience store camera catches Chelsea driving the car. She may not have been in the area the point is it has her driving the car near the time of the incident. I don't think its in Bo and Hope's neighborhood though-we will see I guess.

Oh and I agree with KR's point. If you just plain out don't like the show then you shouldn't watch it. Its like torturing yourself based on your standards. I will second the warning given by so many in this thread-if you come into a thread whewre a majority of posts are positive or just interested in the topic at hand people are gonna question you. I just think we should leave this alone for now because I don't want this getting out of hand. I think Fansoap and I merely wanted to know why the poster thought what he did. We know now so I guess I am satisfied.

Archived