Days: SOD and SOW Spoilers

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

X-Days addict, I am curious. What ARE you looking for in DAYS? And I notice that every post from you is hatred of the show. I have kepy mt mouth shut but now I no longer can. If you have such contempt for this show, why do you even read the spoilers. Nothing satisfies you.

So, please. Enlighten me here. What are you looking for?

BTW, I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe this Bonnie stuff.

I immediately thought of B&B--Stephanie's heart attack LOL!

• Members

I agree-I have asked that for months. I don't mind differing opinions but no matter what happens there is no sense of even a little satisfaction that the show has improved. I mean not everyone loves the show right now but at least they acknowledge it is better then it was.

Yeah Fansoap I agree-its very reminicent of Stephanie's on B&B.

Yes I agree its so good to see so many with a part in this.

I agree but its not crap now. Its in setup mode and the day to day writing is much better and so is the acting. Something with Passions has changed. its not up to Days levels but its improved.

Days right now is unstoppable IMO :D .

• Members

I find it funny you have "no problem with diffrent opinions". what you had no problem with is when I had the same opinion as yours.so I dont think Days has improve.I just dont see it,and that's my right.so for the f'ing LAST TIME - anyone who has a problem with my opinion on this show can skip my posts and that's it!

• Members

Why does everyone 'gang up" on xDaysAddict when he states that he hates Days right now. he is just stating his opinion, you don't have to like it, you don't have to read it. Just respect it.

In threads, when xDaysAddict states that he doesn't like Days or whatever someone replies, "then why are you wacthing the show" and then goes into this rant.

why can't everyone just get along, and respect peoples opinion. I love reading opinons from both sides, its what I like about SON, the different opinions. Instead of going to a board, where EVERYBODY HATES the show. I like SON cause we have people that LOVE the show and HATE it and I can read why they love it or why they aren't liking it.

• Members

Its not about the opinion-its about the fact that XDays addict never explains anything. I only want to know what you are looking for from them because all you ever do is post "Yawn" or "its crap" and that is it. I respect the opinion but there are others who aren't too crazy for Days like you are but explain in their posts why they don't like what they are seeing or hearing. That is all me and Fansoap were asking. It just seems you post in every Days thread and just say "its crap." Explain yourself a little bit more often and then maybe some of us could get what yopu are saying.

I agree with Chanel-differing opinions is what makes this board great which is why I don't ingore anyone's posts. I just like to see people back up what they are saying once in a while so I can say "Oh yeah I see your point." I can't do that when you just pop in and say "its crap." There are plenty of people who are either 'In between" liking Days (most of them only liek the Zach story like you) and that just plain still don't think its any better which is fine but in most of their posts they state why. THat is all I was saying and that was all Fansoap was saying. Sorry to make you feel like we are ganging up on you-it just gets annoying when all we get is the opinion and no reason why you formed that opinion. That is all :) .

• Members

IMO, it's about fans who want this one thing to happen, and since that's not going to happen, they hate everything else. They don't look at the show objectively. And they just refuse to judge it fairly. It's like watching a little kid on a playground not getting his way for one thing and just sitting there pouting the whole time and not giving creedance to anything else going on.

This isn't DaysAddict-specific. I am saying in general. That's what bugs me about people who bash DAYS, for the most part.

Also, if you come into a positive DAYS thread and bash it, then expect to get comments on your opinion. If I go into an ANTI-JER thread, and I make positive JER comments, my opinions will be judged.

That's life and common sense.

• Members

HUH? this isnt a DAYS Love thread.it's a thread for days spoilers,which means its a general days discussion allowed.the board isnt a days loving only board,I havent saw any "only raving comments allowed!" comment... or do you implay this is a days loving board and I shouldnt post anything negetive on it? because when I posted good things on the show no one had problem with that.yet when I have a bad opinion on the show you as chanel said "gang up" on me,then claim you have no problems with diffrent opinions? you dont see me go and start attacking you because you think the show is great,since I respect your opinion despite thinking you are wrong.

what do I expect? I expect good stories.I expect diffrent things then lazy triangles and lazy twists.and let me say one more thing- this has nothing to do with the J/J storyline! I am not bitter because I'm a Jack and Jennifer fan that I am taking my anger out on this amazing show :rolleyes: if the J/J story would have been good it wouldnt matter,since the rest is still crap..so this is just another bad story among the rest of the crap. as you can see I am saying the Zach story is good...and no one had a problem with that.how surprising!

and I really dont think I owe you any explanation on why I think the show is pure crap. when I feel like I need to explain,I do and will.you can claim you dont have a problem with diffrent opinions for all you want - your posts shows diffrent.Just understand this is a general soaps board,and I have the right to express my opinion-without any need to explain further- just like you do. or do you want a board where everyone agree with everyone and think the show is the best thing on TV? since you dont have problems with posts like "the show is great!" without explanations,do you?

sure,this is a message board and I know you have a right to replay if you want to,but all I am saying is that if you have a problem with my posts,then DONT READ THEM,DONT REPLAY TO THEM.you said I should stop watching? how about YOU stop reading MY posts!.and That's all I am saying.

and thank you again Chanel.

Archived