One Life To Live- FINALE- Friday 1/13/2012

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jessica's hair is WAY too long. Bree needs to cut that mess bc its past the point of looking cute

I loved when Clint proposed, that they played the OLTL theme. That was such a nice touch

I liked that Starr managed to sneak in talk of Ford with Langston. It made sense given the history there that it was acknowledged.

WTF to Cole showing up. He was with his parents for what one day? He hasnt seen his father in over 5 years and he's fine with just leaving them after a day? And why show up to Marko and Langstons? So much for him faking his death. Are he and Starr just supposed to live freely in LA together? I didnt get what the purpose of him coming out of hiding so quickly was

Anyone notice that RH's chest was looking super hairy?

WTH kind of shirt was Blair wearing? Did Hope sew that up together herself?

• Members

Someone was saying it looked like extensions.

I know, at one point it looked like Blair had some in her mouth. unsure.png

That's a good point but I guess there was some underlying reason in order for the plan to work, and now his kid is his priority.

• Members

Weak Opening for Show That Replaced Canceled ABC Soap Opera

http://www.tvweek.co...ow-that-rep.php

ABC rolled out its new daytime show Monday, and the initial results may have the network rethinking whether it was a good idea to cancel its long-running soap operas.

The new talk show "The Revolution" premiered to a 1.9 rating/5 share in Nielsen’s 56 metered markets, TVmediainsights.com reports. That was down from the lead-in hour, which averaged 2.4/6.

In the same time period one year ago -- when the now-canceled soap opera "One Life to Live" was still airing in the slot -- the average rating/share was 2.3/6.

"The Revolution" is a lifestyle reality/talk show hosted by Ty Pennington, Tim Gunn, Dr. Tiffanie Davis Henry, Dr. Jennifer Ashton and trainer Harley Pasternak.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.tvmediainsights.com/2012/01/weak-start-for-the-revolution-on-abc/

One day of metered market (overnight) data does not a hit or miss make, of course. But based on the initial Monday results from Nielsen, The Revolution on ABC was left at the starting gate. According to weighted results for the 56 metered markets on January 16, new talker The Revolution, hosted by Ty Pennington, Tim Gunn, Dr. Tiffanie Davis Henry, Dr. Jennifer Ashton and celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak, opened with a sluggish 1.9 rating/5 share. Comparably, that declined from the lead-in average (2.4/ 6) by 21 percent in rating, and year-ago time period occupant One Live to Live (2.3/ 6) by 17 percent.

With so many talk shows flooding the daytime airwaves (including recent ABC entry The Chew), did we really need The Revolution? And should ABC have canceled long-running One Life to Live?

Archived