GH: Veteran Actor Returning

• Members

... Frisco, Tom, Alan (a stalwart during the HIV diagnosis), and even Holly after Robin was presumed dead. Robin was truly raised by a village. The Tiffany/Robin farewell was so sad.

ITA. Sadly for Robert, Mac was Robin's father when it counted the most. I hope that Mac is not pushed aside when Robert returns.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheap, I agree with this. His recurring characters have been given long arcs and featured prominently in the canvas. I loved how Laura Koffman appeared for weeks leading up to the Cramer reunion. It was more than just a cameo. Similarly for Melissa Gallo and Tuc Watkins at that time.

Though a bit of a re-write and a lousy conclusion, Lee Halpern got a lot of air time and the opportunity for solid interactions with faces from her past.

• Members

no like Echo and Lindsay during her last few years. Roxy as well has had involvement in story arcs in between her downtime. Echo's probably the best example of taking someone from the past, bringing them back and giving them alot to do. As a recurring character, she was utilized quite well.

• Members

Anyone else think that he and Anna are going to be utilized in the OLTL plot? With Tomas' background in the CIA which is linked to Irene and her organization which was the catalyst for the Two Todds plot, it kinda seems like Anna/Robert's WSB connections could be linked into all of this for a bigger umbrella story.

Archived