GH: Veteran Actor Returning

• Members

Oh man, if Scorpio is responsible for putting an end to mob-riddent PC I am all down. Give Mo the boot, he is already in as island of a storyline as it stands, and let the hospital and ELQ come back to the forefront.

Blair vs. Edward for control of ELQ. I would pay to see that. Especially if they can drag the story into the summer and Robin Christopher is available to do another stint as Skye Patterson Chandler-Quartermaine Cudahy Kinder Davidson Jacks Alcazar (I think that this is right?).

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I tried to add an animated gif as my avatar just the other day. I tried and tried until I'd shrunk it into unrecognizability, still didn't work. The edited together picture gifs like mine and reallyhateskate's of course work though.

• Members

It's interesting you mention Roxy, as she kept disappearing for long periods of time (it felt like she barely appeared from spring 2010 to this past spring or summer), and for quite a while she seemed to be replaced by Echo, whose story soon collapsed into bizarre stuff like trying to asphyxiate Dorian and running around town looking for a porcupine. Lindsay also made only a handful of appearances towards the end (I think she was on like once between 2008 and 2011, wasn't she), Renee made a handful of appearances, Addie was gone for a year or more and when she came back she barely had anything to say or do, the Evans father seemed to vanish for a long time. Echo seemed to vanish, as did Moe and Noelle (no loss), Carlotta, etc. They'd just be replaced by new distractions - if the show had continued I guess Vimal and Rama would have done the same vanishing act.

I think RC gave strong roles to recurring characters for a limited time, but often the characters would just vanish or taper off. To me it made them seem like caricatures or window dressing, resulting in the same lack of community that GH or AMC may have had.

• Members

I think Laura only showed up once or twice - she had to go to the bathroom, and then talked to Dorian (not even sure about that). They seemed to have something in mind for the Cramer women reunion but that was cut to pieces very quickly.

Archived