OLTL: Discussion for the week January 2

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was always my favorite theme, it was just a nice piece of music. It's a shame the end theme long version they would run when they had the full cast or production crew listed isn't on without someone talking over it but this is what I heard once a week and it was always something I listened to fully

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HuLK1cKZ_a4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Members

I love Roscue Born and it doesn't matter what the role is, he just dives right in. He does have a great voice, I would love to see him in a pairing of evil with Robin Mattson, they could talk over their plans in deep velvety tones like no one else in daytime could. I just wish they brought all these people back a little sooner. Now that it is coming to an end, I don't want to see anyone go. Troy brings back some good memories and I will always see he and Lynday had the best sex scene I ever saw on a soap. At the time I was sort of shocked at the things they were implying, or at least what I was inferring. I would be curious to see it again.

• Members

I think, aside from some of his initial 2008 return, he hasn't been very good in any of his OLTL returns. I prefer him as Nick. Or even his brief turn as the horrible Jim Thomasen.

Ellen Holly has a photo on the SOD cover, where they talk about her "controversial exit." Some old stock photo, in black and white (perhaps someone was trying to make a statement).

I hope he's OK. I wondered where he is too.

• Members

OMG it IS the memory erasing drug!!!! LOL

Cole >>>>>>> James

Seeing Destiny in the opening, I just remembered her. Im guessing she wont give birth before the show ends?

Love that Lindsay is tagging along with Bo and love that we get a flashback of her drugging Nora. I hope she gets a pardon and get out of jail free card for saving Nora

LMAO at Nora getting scared when she realizes what Troy is holding. Her trying to wiggle away from him was hilarious

Archived