OLTL: Discussion for the week January 2

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For once I'll disagree. It's one thing to speak out of anger and excuse what her alter did, but then to have your sister, despite even hating her, be killed by a man you probably feel guilt over is another... But still, yeah.

Is that a reference to... Colin? a story around 2001 or so (when I wasn't watching too closely) where Nora had three years of her memory drugged away by I think it was Colin (not Troy?) and Lindsay was involved (maybe Lindsay did it--I have no, err, memory really)

• Members

I noticed the Josh Jackson thing too. Is American Idiot in Toronto right now? He played the lead for most of the Broadway run (and I think was in Spring Awakening before with like half the cast of Glee).

I still like Natalie, despite the stupid constant John relationship. And a lot of other stupid things she's done, but compared to her sister lately...

• Members

Its funny bc they aired an episode during the marathon about the memory erasing drug and people were asking questions about it...lol. Colin was the twin that held Nora c.aptive when Lindsay injected her with the drug. Troy later helped Nora try and get the proof that Lindsay had done that to her. It went on for a long time, I think well over a year with Nora constantly talking about her memory. It got really annoying

• Members

I remember it being very annoying and going ona nd on (was that under Tomlin or JFP or both? LOL) :P Thanks for the clearup--Still need to watch the marathon.

Now I'm confused about your banner--I assume the little kid is CJ, and it took me a bit to remember Duke, but which Kevin is it? I assume Carl's comment was a joke because he prefered Geiger, and your photo is late 90s Kevin before JFP came in and replaced him...

Anyway, caught up to these posts for now :P, I enjoyed the episode despite my constant complaints--it went by VERY fast, and I'm already dreading just 7 more. I actually forgot that Stacy told Mitch she had Sky's child...

I guess the subtext is meant to be James is jealous, but him going on and on acting like Cole was some mass murderer and Starr owed society at large to give him up seemed a bit much, even for James. (And doesn't Nate work at the parks or something? why is he working at night during a blackout?)

Clint must have had scenes with Mitch the last go around, but I can't remember. Of course original Clint did back in the 80s.

• Members

Kevin Stapleton. I will never get over how FP got rid of him and replaced him with Timothy Gibbs. Yes the kid is CJ. I put them all in the order of birth. Its too bad I dont have an adult there in CJ's place instead. My favorite Drew was the last actor to play him but unfortunately I couldnt find any studio shots of him in the role

• Members

The fire always seemed a bit too basic for me (maybe it was created when the show was still called Between Heaven and Hell :D ) I did love the sun especially the second incarnation with the bird flying by--but from the 80s on the more urban/city theme did fit--despite how poorly it's currently done. (And I admit yes, I have a soft spot for the satin sheets and champagne opening but...)

*That* is definitely an example of classic RC plotting... whistling.jpg

Archived