GL on DVD!

MissLlanviewPA

• Members

I've been told I'll be getting the GL DVD set for Valentine's Day (yay!!). I definitely am looking forward to seeing the older early 80's episodes. Though admittedly, I'd love to see some mid-90's episodes, even though so much of that time period was considered hit-or-miss (mostly miss, other than 1997!) because I'd love to see some Cynthia Watros as Annie and Wendy Moniz as Dinah, plus all the dynamics and characters on the canvas during the mid-90's (yes, even 1996!). It's funny, most of the episodes featured from the later years (Annie/Alan wedding, Gus/Harley wedding, final week) I already have saved on VHS, but I'll enjoy watching them in better quality. :)

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I Got my GL DVDS Yesterday, I'm very impressed! The picture,sound and Quality of the DVD Set is Great.

Watching the DVDS brought back alot of Memories . I started watching GL when I was 9 yrs old in 1979.

I couldn't understand when I was a teenager and Still can't believe ,That the Powers that be at Guiding Light,

Phased out the Bauers and Got rid of The Reardon family. The Bauers and Reardons were awesome.

Mike,Hillary Hope,Bea,Nola,Tony were great characters.I would rather had watched those characters than Reva....

and I had forgotten how hot Kelly Nelson was...

• Members

Yes, I am.

LOL at Floyd.....LMAO

Who is the blond girl with Hilary?? Again I do remember her vaguely but cant recall who she is and was related to. This episode is bringing back a lot of good memories. Nola reminds me of Meg from ATWT. Looking at it the Reardons remind me of the Snyders a lot.

Oh ok..thanks...man Stephen was hot. I remember liking him way back.....lol

Archived