Days: Actresses return confirmed

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Billie was literally my favorite [!@#$%^&*] character when I started watching this show. I was heartbroken when she left on that plane and I never had much problem with the chemistry between either her and RKK or Reckell. As a teen it took me ages to realize Krista Allen was supposed to be the same character - which I thought was ludicrous - and I never actually saw much of Lisa's disastrous tenure under Brash & Cwikly. Julie Pinson was a serviceable replacement, sure, but I never thought much of the character's presence on the canvas in that period; I didn't think she was needed back at the time, and they never had much story for Pinson. I just think Rinna is it. And I love these writers, so okay, go for it. If there is a viable story and love interest, because another triangle with Bo and Hope would be beyond pointless.

• Members

I like her and Reckell sharing scenes a lot. The war MarDar have been revisiting history and writing electrifying scenes as of late, I could do with some touching on the Billie/Bo history and showing how she's moved on after that mess of sticking her with Steve the last go round.

Archived