What AMC/OLTL souvenir would you like?

• Members

I mentioned this in the other thread but I decided to start a new thread. We know that PP bought the sets and wardrobe from AMC and OLTL. Now that TOLN has flamed out, they are still sitting on that inventory. I think it would be cool if they put some of that stuff up for sale on E-bay and had the proceeds go to worthy charities. So out of curiosity, what items would you like the chance to buy? What would you love to get your hands on? Do you want the menu sign from Krystal's? Or are David Vicker's flag speedos more to your taste? Would you pay good money for the Randi poster from Fusion or the Dorian portrait from La Boulaie? Also I'd be interested in hearing what charities you think proceeds should go to.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I want the drink cart and decanter set from the Chandler mansion. For decades Chandlers have been making bad decisions after pouring a drink from that crystal bottle. I'd also like the picture of Natalia from the Fusion office. I think SK is gorgeous in that shot. From OLTL, I want John McBain's leather jacket. I want to cut that thing into pieces, douse each piece with lighter fluid and set it ablaze. I hated it when I watched the show and I still hate it. Also if there's anything with the Capricorn logo on it, I'll take that as a memory of RJ.

I think it would be good to have proceeds go to RAINN, the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network and to Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS

• Members

Robin and Susan have their great portraits that appeared on their shows for years, those would have been nice. I wonder if Tonja Walker has hers.

I'd say the white tubular metal staircase from Carlo's (et al) penthouse.

Erica's dress and fur stole from the finale.

GH isn't gone quit yet, but I always loved the Quartermaine's tan sofa since it debuted in the early '90s. Not sure if they still even have it.

• Members

Oh geez. So many things... I'd love to have some of Erica's clutches/evening bags. She had so many great ones, and well, I'll have to stick to accessories because her clothes won't fit me. Ooh, or some of her engagement rings! I also totally dig that giant portrait of SL/Erica that hung in her office at Enchantment for years. Not sure what I'd do with it, but it would be cool to have.

Archived