AMC and OLTL Canceled! Part 2!

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Isn't that one of those fan submitted articles? It's probably written by one of the SWANS for Nixon lol. They seem to hate the idea of any OLTL characters on GH and think it's part of a major conspiracy to tank GH, thus making it easier to cancel.

• Members

Actor's foot and mouth disease

Morgan Freeman exclusive on death of soaps: "After 100 years, I think it was time to go." More in @SoapUncensored

BTW: I prefaced my Morgan Freeman question with: U starred on Another World.... And the genre spotlighted minorities long before film...

• Members

I am home so I am watching The Revolution. Surprisingly, it is not bad. It is all about women improving their lives. The hosts come off pretty solid and of course, I have always liked Tim Gunn. I am looking forward to seeing his make over of that woman. I like that most of the women in the audience and the ones selected to be on the show look like regularly women.I think this show will appeal to ABC's target 18 to 49 women demo.

• Members

It did seem like they are trying to make it seem like women can fix their lives in a short period of time. I liked the sisters, but what happens if they cannot lose the weight and fit in those clothes in the four or five months? After all, it is always easy to lose weight the first month or two, but it gets harder as you go along. I liked Tim Gunn's makeovers though. I don't know if most women can pick the perfect clothes for their body type, but he is making an effort to show women of all shapes and sizes how to dress stylishly. I cannot imagine watching this show on a regular basis, but I can see its appeal to those middle class women who are at home during the day.

Archived