OLTL - huge spoiler ??

• Members

Hey I was talking to my friend the other day and she told me in the new SOD coming out next week with all the Feb sweeps, that Margaret is actually ALIVE and Spencer knew, and he gets Paige invovled, because Margaret is still in labor? What? :huh: Is this true? I don't get my SOD until Friday/Saturday, next Monday at the latest.

This would be huge! Never would've guessed it. I thought it would be Denton or Spencer and they would send them away and get Todd out of jail and reunite T&B. If Margaret is really alive and with the baby, this is huge!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Uhm... WHA?!!!

This is stupid. It's dumb. It's exactly what Spencer has done to OLTL, drag stories down and make them POINTLESS.

This storyline was good. I was loving the progression and the thought that Spencer killed Margaret to frame Todd was actually intriguing and made good use for Spencer... But alas. OLTL MUST have its outs. This is another LAME move on OLTL's part and it's becoming poor habit from them. They can not deliver on a good story! Daniel's trial never happened; Blair's accusations of rape was a tumor; Cristian was never dead; No one knows what really happened when Mitch died... and the list goes on. The idea that Margaret is alive is also dumb since this big trial is based on hardcore evidence that she's dead. Sigh. I love OLTL but it shouldn't have gone this way.

• Members

Paul Satterfield's Spencer is now the new Tico Santi. Always into everything, always playing people, always on the damn screen, soon becoming a character that will be unredeemable and will more than likely be killed off when a new writer replaces Higley.

• Members

I'm more interested in how Higley is going to explain Margaret's 12 month pregnancy - and no, I'm not going to buy it's a soap. The floating corpse is also a problem because someone and their child is dead.

Would that I thought DH was going anywhere any time in the near future. Unfortunately I think we are stuck with her and her beloved creations.

• Members

I like Spencer but the thing that bothers me is that they have allowed him to be on the show too long without really explaining or giving any hints as to what his reasoning is for hating the Buchanan's so much. It makes it hard for me as a viewer to understand his motivation without some reasoning. I feel it goes deeper than him just wanting their money, but Higley just really has not delved into his personality or let the viewers understand him at all.

Archived