OLTL - huge spoiler ??

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

from your lips - okay keyboard - the writers ears. Hate this story-line, hate Spencer, hate Margaret. Didnt Bo tell everyone he ID'd the body it was Margaret. How can they keep doing this....ridiculous, as is another break-up of Todd and Blair, can someone else break up for awhile. Stupid. Just stupid.

• Members

No and Higley recently told TVGuide.com the Jessica/Tess story will last well into the end of the year.

I think he would be so good. I for one loved him on As The World Turns, but then again I was a fan of The Edge of Night which during his tenure at ATWT was alot like EON. I for one like crime drama alot. He would be 100% better if he could get a balance between the crime stories and just plain every day soap stories.

• Members

I've said all along that Higley sucks. This has Days written all over it -- never dead, and never over.

Just like Jess/Tess, which is supposed to last until... what... next year, if I'm not mistaken? Twelve more months of this? Some fans might like it, but even those who enjoy it will be tired of it in less than twelve months. And as for the viewers who love Jessica as she was before this entire story, they're being alienated completely. That's bad, bad writing. Everybody should get a crumb, at least.

Archived