OLTL: Former teen lead returns

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^Yeah definitely. I think the car accident was a lie. He obviously got into a major altercation and it seems like it's happened many times before.

I also don't think KA or the show knew the extent of his issues with anger/drugs. KA wouldn't have tried to Skype with him for the fans on Twitter if she did I don't think. I think he lied and said everything was better when it clearly wasn't.

• Members

Cause # Set Court / Type Charge Set Date / Time Travis County ...

6 days ago ... BUDDY BRANDON ROBERT. C-1-CR-11-201840. 08:30. CC7 PLE. DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED. 11/23/11. BUDREAU WEST LAVERN. C-1-CR-11-400296 ...

www.co.travis.tx.us/download.asp?filename=courts/files/uploads/...pdf

So did Nelson make up what he said? LOL

• Members

No, I hate to defend him, but Nelson actually did his homework this time. I downloaded the Document and it says exactly what Nelson said:

BUDDY BRANDON ROBERT D-1-DC-11-205661 12/09/11 09:00 427TH UDS INJURY CHILD/ELDERLY/DISABLE W/INT SBI/MENTAL

The people listed above and below are listed for Driving while Intoxicated

• Members

OLTL's Buddy Speaks Out!

Buddy.jpg

The joy of many Sole fans was quickly crushed when news broke that plans for Brandon Buddy to return to ONE LIFE TO LIVE as Cole had to be scrapped, and he was ultimately replaced by Broadway actor Van Hughes. Now, for the first time, Buddy is speaking out.

"I wanted to say that I am so sorry that I was unable to make a return to OLTL as I intended due to personal family issues," the actor tweeted. "I cherish the time that I had on the show and always will. The fans mean more to me then words can express. I'm devastated about this! Again I am so sorry! Thank you all for your love and support! It really helps me in times like this. Thank you and God bless!"

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2011/11/oltls-buddy-speaks-out.html#more

Archived