OLTL: Discussion for the week of October 31

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tina Lord ROBERTS! I love that she's gone back to using that name.

10h25b9.gif

LMAO! I love that look she did with her eyes. I dont like that she gave everything to Todd. Id have rather she given it to Tea and then Tea can distribute it as she saw fit. Its ridiculous that TSJTodd's will was even valid considering its obvious Irene forged it. At the very least she should have just given Todd half and if he had any decency, he would give her a cut.

Destiny didnt have her baby yet? LMAO. Id have thought she'd have popped it out by now

OMG, Aubrey is SO useless! Go away tramp

• Members

I really would have liked to have seen Todd without money. I've never understood why this character needs to have so much money. It worked for a few years, the idea of the town outsider now being a power player, but it doesn't work now, mostly because most of the other people who have money are as amoral as he is, and the money is mostly used only for a big house or bribing various legal officials.

• Members

I don't like how Tina gave everything to Todd either. She should have kept the money and gave him the paper or divided it up. She should have at least kept something for herself.

I loved those scenes with Tina, Todd and Vickie. I agree that AE has that undeniable charisma that just sells this character. I'm not sure I'd even like this character if portrayed by someone else but I just love Tina. wub.png

I also hate how they are having Tea prop Todd so much. She is looking like a fool because I am starting to believe Todd really did it. That's why they are writing Tea this way. She's full force defending Todd therefor he'll turn out to be guilt. mad.gif

• Members

I think it makes sense that Tina is written to give up the money. I hate when people compare Natalie and Tina because I've never liked Tina. Until now. She's a ditz. And her motivation is always greed which couldn't be further from Natalie's. So as the network version of the show winds down I appreciate that they've brought Tina back to make amends and they're allowing her to achieve growth. as annoyed as Natalie is by Tina's wedding planner antics (I can't wait to see what a production this non-wedding will be) I think it's sweet. It's like they've written her return precisely to turn me around about her character and it worked. And it's a good thing they (Tina and Cord) aren't planned for PP because one or both would end up insane.

Archived