OLTL: Discussion for the week of October 31

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Say what now? LOL

With October being National Bullying Prevention Month, we decided to put together a live stream town hall involving the online community and many of the organizations who deal with this every day, making a difference and bringing hope to many -- The Trevor Project, Kind Campaign, Do Something, GLSEN, Love is Louder, Stop Bullying and MTV's A Thin Line -- as well as other well known faces including Brittany Snow, Jai Rodriguez, Michael Ziegfeld, Perez Hilton, Disney Channel's Adam Irigoyen, One Life to Live's Freddie Smith. More importantly, we were also fortunate enough to bring together two parents of bullycide victims who have become advocates for the movement -- Wendy Walsh and Timothy Rodemeyer, whose son Jamey committed suicide in early September.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/shira-lazar/stop-bullying-movement_b_1034183.html

• Members

:lol: Guess not... haha

And it still amazes me how Jessica gets all lovey-dovey over Ford now....I mean it's the same man who took advantage of her when she wasn't in her right mind. Now she has the hots for me? At least Clint is still giving him some hell......sigh.

• Members

The latest rewrite claims that Ford asked Jessica dozens of times whether or not she wanted to have sex with him, and she said yes. Nothing says burning passion like needing to be asked dozens of times if you want to have sex.

• Members

I stopped caring about Brody a long time ago, because the character was ruined for Ford and Jessica (it's been about a year and a half now), but it's just ridiculous, contrasting the treatment of this character with the shrugging off of the many ugly activities of the Fords, Cutter, Kim, Aubrey, Rex, the Todds, Clint. You can't have rapists and murderers and monsters strutting around Llanview and then try to get viewers to be horrified over Brody.

Archived