OLTL: Discussion for the week of October 31

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

♫Thanks for the mammories...♫

I understand what the target audience is, but I can't help but imagine what it would be like if they had Natalie parading around in a bikini all summer the way they always have guys in black boxer briefs on this show. Why not just sex it up all around? One big, half-naked sex fest? One big, hot, wet, jigglin', half-naked sex fest?

tumblr_lj7a8m0xPu1qfqubf.gif

• Members

That F----G FLASHBACK!

I LOVED all the Max talk today and that classic story and moment. Nice use of history. I loved how Roxy threw it in there that she was married to him. Now all we need is for him to come back

Natalie looked gorgeous in her dress

Im confused. Vimal's sister is for Jack but isnt she in college? Wouldnt he be too young for her?

I noticed how Todd tried to conveniently not lie to Jack. He said he didnt kill his father, but then again he doesnt consider Victor to be Jack's father.

Tea pregnant? Bring it! biggrin.png. I hope she has a little boy and names him Trevor

I cant believe Jessica spent 2 segments having a 1 way conversation with a dog

Someone mentioned that last week

• Members

I loved the dress and the mirror shot with ME, too. Nice blocking there and the lighting/music/entrance was pitch perfect.

This is the first day in a while that I watched the entire show without FF once. Even the Vimal/Neela scene I wanted to catch onto her story. She has unfortunately large teeth but I love her accent and that wicked little gleam in her eye.

Marcie nagging John was entertaining because ME twinkled with such good natured humor.

Oh my Téa is pregnant. Sniff, I fear the timing of this child is so one of RC's big plot points. I so enjoy FL/KM chem.

Even Destiny and Roxy didn't annoy me today!

I still detest Tina but RC is trying very hard to soften her and to use history to sell her character to me. Viki's roll of the eyes at Tina being Tina rings so familiar.

• Members

I would pay to never see that damn flashback again!

Natalie did look beautiful.

I noticed that too with Todd. I thought Oh how convenient he got out of that on a technicality. rolleyes.gif

I'm excited for Tea to be pregnant! I love your idea! It would be so cool for her to have a little Trevor running around. wub.png

I also loved Roxy being Roxy and Tina being Tina. Those scenes were funny. laugh.png

Archived