OLTL: Villianess Returns

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm tired of Mitch and Allison showing up every few years to spook people. It's played out and unless they are here to tell me that Clint is actually Jessica's father, and that Natalie was never a Buchanan, then I don't care to see them again.

• Members

Allison was such a cartoon. And not in a "so bad it's good" kinda way like Irene or the 2008 version of Tess (until the stillbirth, which never should have happened and took away from the campiness of the story.)

One of the most annoying things about Allison was that she simply took way too long to make her point. I'm still cringing at those first scenes with Mitch last year when she dressed up as Roxy and kept rambling on.

If she kills Jack, the Ford brothers, or Rex, then it might be well worth it. But that would never happen.

• Members

There's no point in Jessica being Clint's daughter now. Rushed redemption or not, Clint is close to a monster, and Jessica is a headcase who has committed various horrible acts against much of her family and openly admitted to it. This isn't 2003.

• Members

I hated the way Ron wrote Mitch and Allison's returns (and Carlo Hesser's, too) and I don't have much hope that this round will be much better, but I'll be happy to see Allison & Mitch again anyway. Partly because I enjoyed them so much in the '80s, and partly because --even as bad as the writing is/will be--I think they'll still be more interesting than most of the other characters on the show now

Archived