OLTL: Veteran couple out?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't see them returning. They haven;t written for Bo and Nora for years and they have who they view as the show matriarch and patriarch in Viki and fauxClint. Its just possible PP can't offer everyone a gig because they don;t have the same money ABC did. Its sad but why keep around characters you don't plan on writing for.

• Members

I just hope with these numerous potential veteran exits that SOMEBODY has the good sense to bring BACK some vets. I knew the cast was going to be pared down but I guess I didn't think it would be by getting rid of even more characters with deep history with the show. Sigh. Next thing you know, the Fords will be announced as staying.

• Members

U know guys I love Hilary and Bob but theres only so much BUDGET TO GO AROUND on this online show. We can't get everyone. The cast will be smaller. IMO they need to use alot of their budget on ROGER AND TREVOR. IMo the Two Todds are the biggest things for PP to get and that might eat their whole budget up but unfortunately there are some things that are going to go. We just have to get used to that, the budget is smaller so not everyone can do this venture. I am sad for Hilary/Bob but honestly they have been so ill used over last years. They arent really needed in the online version. I wish them the best of luck but happy Bo/Nora will get a happy exit.

Archived