Paul S. Glass

David Nichtern

Lee Holdridge

Kurt Biederwolf

Theme By

Lee Holdridge

David Nichtern

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Recent Posts

• I wouldn't put the demise of Miami all at Adriana's door. She wasn't the only one lying -- Joanna marrying Romain reeked of insta-TV wedding. Honestly, I blame production for pushing 'Duelling Weddings' as THE ONLY storyline sustaining 16 episodes. Weddings aren't quite the draw Bravo thinks they are, and it was boring watching hours of these chicks trying on dresses, etc. Season 3 suffered from: -a reduced wider cast; -No Mama Elsa (a major factor IMO); -no lightening-rod Karent; -increased toxicity amongst the women.  By the end, most of the cast clearly couldn't stand each other, or were drumming up a bunch of insta-fights (Lisa vs Joanna, Marysol's never-ending hounding of Lea). Lea was ready to peace out of the franchise altogether before it even ended. Reunion was a disaster because the rest of the cast were desperate to make S4 happen and just threw anything at the wall to see what stuck. Adriana, whatever you may think about her, was highly dramatic and a big pot-stirrer. I think she deserves a spot more than Larsa, but we will see how the Miami reboot shakes out. I do worry that we haven't seen any trailer or promo for this, unlike RHUGT which was trailed over a month in advance.
    • It helps that Ben doesn't have a long history with John (they've barely interacted) + it plays into the stroke John had which led to him having outbursts. So it's not completely out of the realm that Ben would believe her and even think it was possible because of above factors.
    • Please register in order to view this content   MICHAEL GUIDO ANOTHER WORLD      Bartender    1984 ALL MY CHILDREN     Richard Mills    1986-87   (Mark's attorney)                                Lieutenant Neil Berniker    1989-93 movies HOME ALONE    Gangster  aka "Snakes"   1990 U.S. MARSHALS     Distracted Driver     1998                       GLENN TARANTO ONE LIFE TO LIVE       Security Guard      1991 ALL MY CHILDREN     Security Guard    1992 LOVING         Policeman    1992 SISTERS      Little Big Al's Daughter    1994 GENERAL HOSPITAL     Ballistics Expert    1994 DAYS OF OUR LIVES     Public Address Announcer     1994                                   Detective Marty Archer     1994                                   Strip Club Manager       2000 BOSTON PUBLIC       Marty Glass       2003 DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES     Undercover  Cop       2005 PASSIONS       District Attorney     2005 GENERAL HOSPITAL     Vincent Novak   2021 and E-Z STREETS    Glenn    1996-97 MICHAEL HAYES   Jake 1997-98 BROOKLYN SOUTH    Officer Gene Kantorski     1997-98 THE NEW ADDAMS  FAMILY    Gomez Addams    1998-99
    • I'm pretty sure Chris was present when Kay Chancellor kicked the Fosters out of her house, after Jill, thinking she'd inherited the house from Phillip, moved the whole whip-stitch tribe to Foothill Road.  Wasn't there a big scene where Kay waltzed in and tossed all of them out.    Kay Chancellor and Lorie Brooks had a couple of scenes in 1979.  It was a complicated storyline.  Kay was "dead", having been "killed" in a fire at the sanitarium.  In reality, Kay had survived of course and was staying in the Foster home with Liz.  For several weeks, Liz was the only person who knew Kay was still alive; they had Kay's funeral and everything.  Jill was married to Stuart Brooks and was trying to bilk a divorce settlement from him.  Stuart was anxious to get rid of Jill and was willing to pay a premium to get her butt out of his house.  Brock had revealed to Lorie that, in his opinion, Jill was planning to extort a settlement from Stuart and then run away with Derek Thurston, profiting financially first from Stuart and then secondly from Derek.  Not knowing Derek Thurston, Lorie wasn't sure if this account was valid or not, but she HATED Jill and wanted to be sure Jill got $0 settlement from Mr. Brooks.  Liz babbled to Kay that Stuart was in the process of writing Jill a check for $150,000 to get rid of her .  Kay Chancellor, knowing how Lorie felt about Jill, called Lorie on the phone and said, "Lorie, this is Kay Chancellor.  No, I'm not dead.  Everyone just THINKS I am.  Now, lissssen to me, Lorie. Take the check that your father has written to Jill and rip it to shreds.  Tell Jill to just GO.  She's already made plans to swindle a fortune from my husband.  But I'll stop that as well, and she will get nothing.  Ab-so-lute-ly nothing."  Lorie snatched the check away from Jill and ripped it up.  Jill left Stuart's house with nothing at all, and then Kay herself interrupted Jill's next foray -- a wedding to Derek.  Kay and Lorie were pleased that they'd stymied both of Jill's get-rich-quick schemes.  I don't recall Jennifer Brooks ever interacting with Kay.  It would've been superfluous, as they were the same prototype character -- the vain, wealthy, society matron who depended upon male companionship for validation of their fading beauty.  I expect Bill Bell thought it would be wise to keep them separated, as Kay was simply a more flamboyant version of Jennifer.    
  • On Soap Opera Network

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy