PEOPLE Magazine: The All My Children Issue & Cover...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have the impression that special issues like this are never included in the subscription.

I will definitely get this. Hope it's well done and actually has substance.

I would presume that, if they ever did one for OLTL, it would be closer to Dec/January.

SOD/SID was the one who did this for ATWT, right?

• Members

That's what they call "Which one doesn't belong." I'm just relieved at one of the people who DIDN'T make it on the cover.

This looks great. SOD did something like this for ATWT and it was a real labor of love - I bought it and I rarely buy a damn thing from soap magazines in the last decade.

Clearly there is still an audience for soaps, otherwise this wouldn't be produced.

• Members

I just got an Amazon gift certificate. I guess I know what I'm going to do with part of it.

Didn't you know?That's just a diabolical plot so that AMC can have its finale while the weather is still nice and OLTL will be forced to have its in the winter.

You're so wrong. tongue.png I actually think they will. After all this ruckus they know there are people willing to buy these things. It's like all that crap people sold for the royal wedding: commemorative plates, knockoff engagement rings, etc... Somebody bought that stuff.

• Members

I highly doubt People will do one for OLTL, but I hope that someone does. Not because I think there's some huge agenda against OLTL, where AMC always has to shine. But because I love OLTL and I'd love to have one from both of these shows, as a sort of marker for the end of this era of my life.

I can't wait to get this. smile.png

• Members

I don't see why Leo/Greenlee would make the cover why? I get why Cliff and Nina and Jenny and Greg did. Theses were longtime staple love stories for this show, stories and couples people identify with AMC probably more than any other couples ever have. Well told stories for the most part that went off and on for years yes even Greg and Jenny did even though she died young and beautiful and full of life tragically. In fact thats probably why Greg and Jenny are so revered. No matter how much Frons pushes Budig I don;t see how Greenleo are even in the same league. And they are clearly marketing to a much larger potential buying group than people who watch Greenlee. Budig doesn't have any mainstream popularity anyway.

Can't wait to see it. And I am sure OLTL will get one too.

Archived