PEOPLE Magazine: The All My Children Issue & Cover...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW Lucci looks FANTASTIC. Hope they have some other new photoshoot pics of some other cast members. smile.png I hope the book has recaps of some sort and not just gossip material.

Wish someone cared enough to make an OLTL one. It's weird to me that PEOPLE cares that much about AMC haha. Or at least, someone on staff does.

• Members

I cannot wait for this. I can tell I'm going to cry, though. I hope something gets done for OLTL, too!

DISCLAIMER: Not trying to start the OLTL vs. AMC feud up in here...Just saying I'd like to purchase something like this for both of my stories!

Nonetheless, I'm getting choked up just thinking about reading this.

• Members

OMG :( I am so disappointed/frustrated by how things are progressing on the show, but stuff like just tugs at me... realizing this institution will be gone, or at the very least change drastically. The show itself currently is a shell, but the entity All My Children still exists.... and its the entity that's ending, So getting this.

I wonder if any television specials will be done? I would love it if A&E also dragged out that Biography episode they did on the show back in 2003.

• Members

There are. Cam is interviewing a bunch of former cast members. I forget what it's called but I think it airs 9/11 or thereabouts, I wanna say on TV Guide Channel. Jacob and Jill are also recording their own documentary of the last few months on set and I think releasing it for sale at some point. The details on these are on Pine Valley Exposer.

Archived