AMC: Week of 8/15 ABC spoilers

• Members

Loving the bolded stuff in particular! I feel like there's no way both Leo and Gillian are both dead with all this teasing. There's that Leo scene we haven't seen plus it seems like RB is leaving and CM is willing to stay.

And I'm loving the JR/Liza connection! They'd make a hot couple wink.png

Zach has returned and he's finally been reunited with Kendall. Not even death could keep them apart. ...But has he changed? There are still questions about how he managed to survive the plane crash, questions Griffin is trying to get answers to. But the biggest red flag comes when Zach informs Kendall of his newfound allegiance with David!

Speaking of David, with Zach and Dixie now back in Pine Valley (seemingly resurrected by David's Orpheus project), the questions start to emerge: just who else might David have kept alive? Look for Ryan and Greenlee to get caught up in these questions, and the answers could change everything for them. Might certain lost loves be not-so-lost?

Cara continues to try to cope with the fallout from Dixie's return to Tad's life. Look for her to confront David about what his medical meddling has done to her life. She's considering leaving Pine Valley for good. But with a chance encounter with David change her plans?

Bianca and Marissa want to take their relationship to the next level, and this week, it finally happens: they sleep together. But while their personal lives may be bliss, they've got a dark cloud over them, in the form of JR's child custody suit. He's getting support this week from Tad, from Dixie, from Liza. He has a special proposal in mind for Liza: he'll help her reunite with Colby if she helps him get AJ back from Marissa.

All this, plus David talks to Greenlee about Ryan’s past love Gillian, Maya tells Mookie they’re over, Amanda doesn't wake up after surgery, has her cancer treatment been a success? Cara goes missing and Someone is found dead!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When I heard about that dead spoiler, I thought it was going to be baby Ellie found dead. But I've since read future spoilers and I just know that isn't happening, SMGDH at AMC wasting even MORE time & getting absolutely NOWHERE by having Angie, Dixie, and Maya have a "nice", "joyous" picnic in the park rolleyes.gif

My guess is Ben will be the one found dead...

• Members

Don't really watch, but have been curious about how they would wrap up Jessie and Angie's story. Do you guys know for sure that the truth will come out to Angie? This is a pretty unforgivable thing he did it can't be wrapped up in a matter of weeks.

Archived