OLTL: Baker's Boss

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I joked that Agnes Nixon would be playing Eugenia Lord but after this, I wouldnt be surprised

We dont know thats an imposter. There has been no confirmation if it was real or not and the show at the time played it off as if he was the real deal

• Members

Thats something Dorian said in passing and not confirmation. If I recall correctly Dorian said she killed Victor and wondered if the man (whom she never saw) in 2003 was an imposter or not. The show left it at that. Viki ignored it and didnt go exploring it any further

• Members

Is Tina even going to be a part of this? Given how the show had so little interest in the Tina/Todd relationship (aside from Tina trying to get his money) I won't be surprised if she isn't.

Every time they bring people back from the past it's always a minute of shock value and nothing else. Victor's return, the KAD fiasco, Rebecca's WTF return.

And Viki has to be the center of this - Irene was her longtime friend and was a major part of her mental breakdown. If it's just the usual pity parties for the noble rapists, then there's no point.

Archived