OLTL: Baker's Boss

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really felt like that was a small gift/concession for Robin because she has based so much of her portrayal of Dorian on the *fact* that she killed Victor. She's been vocal (quel surprise) about her dislike of that particular retcon. She's the one who suggested the DID s/l to begin with so it kind of bit her in the butt in that way. Or maybe they weren't thinking of Robin so much as just trying to discredit that awful s/l.

Irene, like Victor, was a character I came to "know" during the DID s/l and they both seemed much more powerful dead than brought back to life for a flashy-trashy (too early?) s/l. My mother watched OLTL from the beginning so she'd give me bits and pieces about Victor and Irene and it was kind of like hearing about relatives or family friends who'd died before you were born, it was more intriguing to me that way.

• Members

I hear RH is going to put on a wig again and play Irene himself

It was. Their legacies were what helped drive so much of the show in the last 30 years. Resurrecting them for silly and stupid plots is like spitting on the show's history

Archived