AMC: Thursday, August 4, 2011

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SOme on here actually said they liked Mike more the second time around--I remember at the time no one did (but I didn't know Mike first time back then at all).

I guess they COULD say that Miek was David's first resurection case? it's a stretch but by soap standards not so much...

As for Maria hasn't it been made pretty clear she was one of the first test cases? We've known for a long time that David masterminded her recovery.

• Members

David's Oprheus project thingy couldn't have been a part of Mike's resurrection, due to the fact that Mike's death was staged. According to the McTavish rewrite, as I can recall, Mike's services were recruited by some government agency and he was used as a spy. That's how Adrian Sword was introduced. He and Mike were part of the same government agency. Mike and Adrian were sent to uncover Palmer's collection of stolen WWII Nazi art that was supposed to have been seized by the government. Hence the whole secret room fiasco. So, Mike was never dead and hasn't died yet. After the case was solved, Mike was sent on another mission and had to leave town... and Erica and Jack broke up because of her methods of saying "Goodbye."

Maria is, indeed, the first test case. X-17

Archived