AMC: Monday, July 25th

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good lord. Anyone want to take any guesses to how long it will take Ryan to get in David's face about driving Erica crazy by making her one of his victims just like Greenlee? Im surprised he wasnt there in the operating room

• Members

There's something more to this. Why not just let her go to jail? What is this desire for help? Was he expecting her to go to Oakhaven? I'm almost wondering if he's protecting her from someone or something, and needs her "locked" up to keep her safe. Something is definitely amiss. It was interesting that he wanted to take her somewhere private to talk, what did he plan to say to get her to "go peacefully". Again, why does he need her in Oakhaven?

• Members

OMG, I hope erica rocks a hoodie again. Loved erica stabbing david, its her 4th stab in 20 years.lol First dimitri(letter opener, thinking it was richard fields), then Mike Roy(with a forklift, an accident), then zach (with a knife,an accident plus she thought it was michael) and now david( with a knife,it wasn't an accident and he deserved it :D ).

• Members

I thought SL played Erica really well after she realized what she did. She totally picked up that knife, and plunged into him without realizing it. Then she kinda lost it, and was upset by what she'd done. LMFAO, then she blamed Jack. :lol:

• Members

I loved that! Its about time someone else OTHER than David gets blamed for something. David's line today or Friday about being tired of being blamed when someone breaks a finger nail.

The motivations of everyone, especially David are really throwing me for a loop with this whole Jane/Erica thing. Like how is Ben and David connected? He called him about Dixie escaping and obviously Dixie was here Erica was. Did David know what Jane was up to all along and orchestrated it? I am so confused.

• Members

What with Dixie wandering around, JR drunk, lesbian love, JFAP, a glimpse of Maria, Erica stabbing David, Project Orpheus...this is the most excited I've been about AMC in a loooong time.

• Members

David was really, really adamant that Erica not go to jail. That she needs help. He even said, "She didn't mean to do it." Before today, I was 150% sure he was the mastermind behind Jane, and that he knew where Erica was...if she was kidnapped at all. But after today, I think he's treating her or protecting her. There was something...odd with how he was. He wasn't smug. Like this was his doing. But he wasn't overly caring, like knew what was going on. And then he was a bit panicked about her going to jail. It's all really strange...but I definitely think he's done something to help her, not hurt her.

• Members

Kendall/Cara/Tad was great.

I thought Jacob Young did a damn good job, particularly in his scenes with Bobbie Eakes. They were both fantastic. I love this story.

Erica/Janet in Oakhaven is going to be so much fun, I can't wait for tomorrow. I think It would've been better if Erica saw Janet, plus Annie & Marian, all at the same time though.

• Members

Yeah, it's sickening (but true to his character) how Ryan thinks he can demand answers from Griffin.

I'm still not convinced David knew about Jane taking over Erica's life. The only thing that's clear is that Ben was on his payroll, but to take care of Dixie, et al. If Vanessa is alive, I think she was the mastermind behind Jane's plan.

ITA, I haven't been so eager to watch each new episode in years!

• Members

I actually FFed a lot of the show. Too much Ryan playing hero and JR playing Otis the Town Drunk. But the stabbing was awesome. I'm just sorry she didn't manage to stab Jack and take a swipe at Jesse for good measure because they were working my nerves.

• Members

It'll be interesting to see the effect that all of this has on J&E. Erica clearly loves him and wants to be with him, but she's really angry/hurt/betrayed that he didn't figure out "Jane" wasn't her. I think she'll want to get past it, and she'll try...but I don't know if I think it'll happen. Which might make for an interesting end for J&E. (LOL at using J&E and interesting in the same sentence)

Archived