AMC: Wednesday, July 20th

• Members

LMAO at JR: "Excuse me, mountain man?!" Man he's a mess.

Am I supposed to care about Asher?! Thank god Frankie's been added into this because I at least care about that angle of it all. He's been on 3 days in a row & is involved in 2 different stories, love it ;-).

I find the Orpheus stuff really interesting and the Maria stuff was pretty good. Loved Greenlee in this episode to.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knew it! Im glad Griffin does NOT know everything about PO. I knew David wasnt completely honest with him and he didnt know what he was getting into. Im glad they threw in the confidentiality agreement in the convo to explain why Griff cant say anything as of right now.

• Members

I thought we might hear Adam's voice telling JR what a disappointment he is at the very least.

While I would love for it to be Leo since that would definitely cause her to leave Ryan for good, I suspect it's just Dixie whom Greenlee saw.

+1. :P

ICAM! Jacob's been excellent lately.

I don't think Asher's high, he's supposedly jonesing for more because he ran out of meds.

Yup, he was. When Del was first introduced as Dixie's half-brother, Seabone showed up and tried to explain to Dixie why he had 2 families.

ITA with all of this.

• Members

Love how Asher has an abandoned Frankie plot :rolleyes: I feel bad for Cornelius watching other actors get stories that were dropped from him. The Madison angle with him and now this pill popping

Oh thanks. I wish he had showed up when Di Kirby Henry Hunkle, whatever the hell her name was showed up. Definetly would have helped to strengthen that story

• Members

LB is literally giving Asher the story she started penning for Frankie last year that was suddenly dropped and unresolved out of nowhere. That is pretty sad. I still wonder how Frankie got through that. I do appreciate how the show is currently connecting it with Asher's current story but I'm still bitter that Frankie/CSJ never got a full chance at it!

• Members

To be fair, at least at first, people hooked on pain killers don't really act high the way they would on other drugs. Maybe more sedate, or when they're coming off more anxious, but he wouldn't be exhibiting huge signs by any means. (Not that I;m defending Trent's very mediocre acting).

Archived